Friday, July 18, 2008

我的未来不是梦 / My future is not dream

My internet connection was down just now. Don't know why.
Did not have time to prepare new post.
As I wanted to make a post everyday, just a simple post here.

Today (Fri) afternoon will have an interview on a full time lecturer post.
Meanwhile, officer from university said I can try apply ASTS as there is no "order" from top management to stop ASTS.
The crossroad might be there soon for me to decide.

Two friends will leave and study PhD in Australia soon.
It could be tough in your research.
When you feel down, hear this song, 海鸥.

海鸥 飞在蓝蓝海上
不怕 狂风巨浪
挥着翅膀 看着前方
不会 迷失方向
飞的越高 看的越远
它在找寻理想
我愿像 海鸥一样
那么 勇敢坚强

Go for what you want and dream for.
This is the "something" will follow you and make you work "volunteered" (心甘情愿).
The future is in your hand.
我的未来不是梦/My future is not dream

你是不是像我在太阳下低头
流着汗水默默辛苦的工作
你是不是像我就算受了冷漠
也不放弃自己想要的生活
你是不是像我整天忙着追求
追求一种意想不到的温柔
你是不是像我曾经茫然失措
一次一次徘徊在十字街头
因为我不在乎
别人怎么说
我从来没有忘记我
对自己的承诺
对爱的执着
我知道我的未来不是梦
我认真的过每一分钟
我的未来不是梦
我的心跟着希望在动
跟着希望在动
喔。。。。

1 comment:

Ah Shui said...

Lou dao, I like this song also, this is an old old song, just like you..hahaha...anyhow, happy to read your blog, already bookmark your link! Hope to read more from your blog kok...hehehe...