Friday, July 18, 2008

I'll be back to write (modified on 19 July 2008, 23:50)

A little too tired with today stuffs.
Take a nap 1st.
Be right back to post.
:-)

Add on 19 July 2008, 23:50
Internet connection is still slow now........

Last night managed to settle the media player to play the song, 海鸥 in my previous post.
(The pink color player is dedicated to play mp3 song only.)
Embedding songs into the player is quite simple but ensuring the smooth connection is pretty tricky.
There might be a tonne of same songs available in Internet but deciding a correct (maybe same song but different singers) and smooth one (file size might be a concern as well) required testing and validation.
Anyway, currently I can embed YouTube, almost all audio format songs into my blog.

Then, thought a nap is enough but sitting for nap became sleeping.......
Ha, paiseh ya.

*********************************************************

Here's some updates, continued from my previous post.
I talked a lot in the interview and did not actually tried to "fulfill" (讨好) their requirements.
Who knows? I might hit wall.
I think my expected salary might scare them but I stress the word, negotiable....
The ball is with them now.
They will need 5 to 10 working days to consider while there are other candidates as well.
Just be myself.

On the other hand, I will have to email a Dean in order to find out the ASTS vacancy.
According to my "source", it might not be as smooth as I thought.
But do I have any choice?
Just go for it.

Free your mind like a fish swimming from day to night.
一天到晚游泳的鱼

No comments: